Your Guide To Real Money Slots
Real money slots are the bread and butter of the online slots world and you’ll find all manner of different slots all well worth playing.
Here at Moon Bingo we have a wealth of real money slots to play. However, if you are unsure about what real money slots are and how they work, then you’ve certainly come to the right place.
This guide will give you all the details you need to know about real money slots, from what they are to why you should play them…
What Are Real Money Slots?
Real money slots are relatively straightforward to understand and are online slots in which you are required to play for your own money.
That means every spin you take will come out of your bankroll and you have the chance to win real money.
Real money slots can be played both online and via mobile these days, meaning you can enjoy them anytime, anywhere as long as your connection is strong enough. And what’s more, there are thousands of games to enjoy too!
How To Play Real Money Slots
Real money slots are simple to play and to play all you really need to do is sign up to a casino site and make a deposit.
Here at Moon Bingo we have a great range of slots to browse and play. Take the following steps to start playing online slots today…
- Log-in or sign up to your preferred online casino
- Follow the registration process and make a deposit with the site
- Find the online slots section of the site and select a game to play
- Choose the stake you wish to play and start spinning!
Things To Know About Real Money Slots
There are a number of things you should know about real money slots before you start playing that will hold you in good stead once you do start to play the virtual one-armed bandit.
Below you’ll find some of our key points to takeaway to ensure you’re fully informed on real money slots.
- Minimum & Maximum Bets: There are minimum and maximum bets for slots, and you will only be able to play for the maximum jackpot if you make the maximum bet.
- Variations of Real Money slots: There are different types of real money slots, with payline and cluster slots two of the most common. Meanwhile you’ll also find progressive jackpot slots which offer huge payouts.
- Beware of the RTP: The return to player percentage of a slot is the percentage a slot will pay out compared to what is put in. The higher the percentage, in theory the more likely you are to receive a payout.
- Slot Volatility: The volatility, also known as variance, will give you insight into how frequently a slot will payout. High volatility slots pay out less frequently but higher amounts, while low variance slots pay out more frequently but lower amounts, with medium variance being a middle ground between the two.
Where To Play Real Money Slots
If you’re looking to play real money slots, head to our online slots page, where we have tons of great slots for you to play to suit all bankrolls.
The themes and styles are varied and there really is something for everyone. You’ll also find all the details you need on playing the slots in our slots section. So, what’re you waiting for?