How To Open Your First Online Bingo Account
Online bingo has been one of the standout games of 2020 with millions of players flocking to the virtual halls to be part of the buzz and be in with a chance of winning big.
However, for new players the thought of joining a new site and getting involved can be quite daunting, especially when it comes to the registration process and then choosing a bingo game to play.
It really doesn’t need to be though and here at Moon Bingo, our sign-up process couldn’t be simpler.
Below you’ll find all you need to know about opening your first online bingo account and the steps you need to take to do so…
How to Open a Bingo Account
The process of opening up a bingo account is similar across most bingo sites and you can generally create an account in just a few simple steps.
This usually requires you to…
- Head to the bingo site in which you wish to sign up to
- Click the “Join” or “Register Now” option on the site
- Enter your details in order to prove your identity and ensure you are eligible to play
- Make a deposit
- Start playing the latest bingo games!
Are You Eligible to Open a Bingo Account?
Players must meet a certain number of requirements in order to be eligible to play bingo and any other gambling games online in the UK.
Players in the UK must be over the age of 18 and located in the United Kingdom, or a country in which the bingo site operates.
You will be required to prove your identity, often via materials such as bank details, passport numbers or driving licences.
If players are found to be under the age of 18, it is a criminal offence, while any players from restricted countries will see their accounts closed.
Payments must also be made using accounts with your name, with players sometimes required to prove that you are the account holder.
Bingo Bonuses & Key Terms & Conditions
As well as terms and conditions on opening an account, it’s also worth understanding the terms and conditions when it comes to bonuses and welcome offers too.
If you are signing up to a bingo site for their offer, ensure you have read all the requirements that may be needed to be met in order for you to make the most of it. This could include:
- Expiry Dates: You may be required to make an initial deposit or use your offer within a set time period. This is usually 7 days.
- Wagering Requirements: If you win on your free bet, you will be required to rewager your winnings a set number of times before being able to withdraw. This may also have an expiry date.
- Specific Games: Some offers may only be applicable to specific games.
- Deposit Methods: The offer may not apply to some customers who deposit using certain methods. For example, the offer may exclude PayPal.