You’d be hard pushed to find a person who isn’t a fan of free spins, with them among the most popular bonuses on the planet.
You’d be hard pushed to find a person who isn’t a fan of FS, with them among the most popular bonuses on the planet. One of online casino’s most attractive offers, you can use FS on a number of different games, with the most popular across online slots.
If you’re looking to play online casino but would like to know more about free spins, then you’re in luck. Below you’ll find our full guide to free spins, from what they are to how they work…
What Are Free Spins?
Free spins are a type of bonus offered to players from online casino sites and slot sites. They are usually offered to brand new customers in order to entice them to play, however you will find plenty of free spin offers given to players to reward loyal custom too.
What they are is essentially complimentary spins on a slot machine, in which you’ll be given a number of free spins which you can then use. This will usually be in offers of 10s, so you could for example be given 10 free spins when you make a first deposit.
You will then be able to spin the reels of a particular slot, or a series of online slots, and play in exactly the same manner as you would if you were playing for real money.
Different Types of Free Spins
There are many different types of free spins you can enjoy and it really does depend on who you are playing with. Among the most common types of free spin bonuses are:
- Sign-Up Bonuses: These are offered to new players as an incentive and you’ll generally find two different types of them, no deposit free spins and deposit FS.
- Deposit Free Spins: These are more common and will provide you with free spins based upon your first deposit.
- No Deposit Free Spins: These are free spins in which a player isn’t required to make a deposit. You simply have to sign up and will be delivered the offer.
- Ongoing Promotions: Free spins can also be delivered to players on regular basis if they wager a set amount per week or select to be part of a more routine offer. It’s always useful to check for promos and bonuses regular at your casino.
Things to Note About Free Spin Offers
Free spin offers are always popular with new players as they are ideal for getting to know a particular game. However, there are a number of things you should understand about them too.
Free spin offers will always come with a number of terms and conditions, which will include:
- Wagering Requirements: If you win on a free spin, you will often be required to rewager your winnings a set number of times before being able to withdraw.
- Time Limits: Every step of the way there will be time limits, from the number of days to use your FS upon sign-up, to the amount of time you have to rewager any winnings. This is usually seven days.
- Method of Deposit: You may find some methods of deposit aren’t eligible for the free spin offer. Always read the terms and conditions and look out for this.
- Applicable Games: Certain offers may only be available to use on certain games. This will usually be clearly highlighted in the offers terms.
Brian is an avid gamer and loves playing online bingo. As well as gaming, in his spare time, he enjoys reading, writing and spending time with his family.