Here at Moon Bingo we have tons of great 75-ball bingo games and if you’re looking to get started, all you need to do is click ‘Play Now’ to head to our lobby and start playing!
What Is 75-Ball Bingo?
75-ball bingo is a variation of bingo that plays in much the same way as you would expect it to, with the aim of the game to mark off the numbers as they are drawn on your bingo card.
The game, as you can probably guess from the name, is played with 75 balls, with each player having 24 numbers on their bingo card which they are required to mark off.
How To Play 75-Ball Bingo
The game itself is incredibly simple to play, especially online as your bingo cards will be marked off automatically by the computer. We’re huge fans of the game here at Moon Bingo and have a wealth of bingo rooms offering this variant.
As with many other bingo games we offer, you can play with just one card or multiple cards if you wish to up your chances within the game.
If you want to play 75-ball bingo with us today, simply follow the steps below...
- Click the ‘Play Now’ button at the top of this page
- Select the 75-ball bingo room you wish to play in
- Choose the number of cards you wish to play and purchase them
- Once the game begins, your cards will start to be marked off
- If you win any prizes, these will be automatically added to your bankroll
Winning With 75-Ball Bingo
There are a number of ways in which you can win with 75-ball bingo, and you’ll generally find they differ from game to game.
The jackpot will always go to the person to fully complete their card first, while there are also prizes for the first players to complete a series of patterns.
In some cases, it may be as simple as completing the first horizontal line, while in others it may be diagonal or vertical lines. Some 75-ball bingo games also offer prizes for the following:
- Double Line: This is the completion of any two full lines.
- X: This is two diagonal lines that form the ‘X’ shape on a bingo card.
- Airplane: This is the first player to cover their card in the shape of an airplane.
- Champagne: This is a covering of the bingo card that’s in the shape of a champagne/wine glass.
- Turtle: As you perhaps expect, this is marking the numbers on your card in the shape of a turtle.
- Letters: This is marking of your card in the shape of certain letters such as L, T, Z.
There are also a number of other patterns and ways to win on 75-ball bingo and the ways in which you can win will always be specified ahead of every game.
The 75-Ball Bingo Card
The 75-ball bingo card is one of the most iconic bingo cards in the industry, with the game played on a 5 by 5 grid, with 24 numbers and a blank number in the middle.
Along the five columns, each vertical will have numbers in ranges of 15. So the first column will include numbers between one and 15, the second numbers between 16 and 30 and so on up until 75.
Time to Get Started?
75-ball bingo is the perfect game for both experienced players and people who are completely new to bingo. It’s fun, it’s exciting and we always have great prizes and a thriving community within all our 75-ball bingo rooms.